Friday, August 12, 2011

Going to the Emmy Awards!


ok, i personally am not going but 110 pieces of my art will be. Seeing is Believing Artistry will be participating in the upcoming GBK Primetime Emmy Awards Gift Lounge in September, with an amazing art promotions group that i am a part of, The Artisan Group.



"The Artisan Group will gift attending celebrities with an exclusive swag bag full of handcrafted jewelry, bath and body products, hair accessories, fine art photography, designer stationery, journals, and other accoutrements, valued at over $800. Members of the press and media will also receive an assortment of handcrafted products"

i personally will be sending 100 of my necklaces for the celebrities "swag bags" along with 10 of my heart wall plaques for the press bags. stayed tuned as I will be submitting photos of my progress 



every necklace will be different 

these are 4" wall plaques and of course each one will be different

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, Pamela!! Congratulations on the Emmys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pieces, Pamela! Congrats on the Emmys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work!
    Following you, my fellow TAG member :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! congrats ! I can't imagine how excited you'll be if you ever catch sight of a photo of one of them wearing one of your pieces! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skye, I think that would be the ultimate high. I don't know if I would be speechless or babble away and not make any seance at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Pamela! And congrats on taking the blog plunge too. I'm a newbie blogger myself; still a work in progress. I love how you have set up your blog. Many blessings to you on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bravo! What a great story... will be fun to see if there is any follow up on your gifts♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What great news, Pamela! Your necklaces are so beautiful. I am also participating in the ead Soup Blog Party. Please stop by my blog and sit a spell...

    http://www.pineridgetreasures.blogspot.com
    http://www.pineridgetreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your work! That is so wonderful that you got to participate in such an amazing promotional event! congratulations!! xo Genea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Genea,
    Thanks so much! It was a fabulous opportunity to be a part of this.Hope some time in the near future I can get back to being able to do more of these but right now life has been swamped and has slowed me down from doing that.

    ReplyDelete